Since its beginning, TOB has always been involved in organizing, participating, collaborating and promoting a variety of outdoor activities. We have been working in Bangladesh for more than a decade to promote adventure tourism, various sports and adventure activities and environmental awareness activities.
Last year on 18/01/2020, for the first time we successfully organized a non-profit ultra-marathon at Marine Drive in Cox's Bazar with the slogan 'Travel Responsibly'. This year we're going to organize a marathon again with the continuation On the occasion of the golden jubilee of great independence, and International Day of Persons with Disabilities on December 3, 2021, with the slogan 'My country, my responsibility' (MY COUNTRY, MY RESPONSIBILITY)
Description of the arrangement:
* Participants in this ultra-marathon can take part in 3 (three) different categories. The categories are -50 km, 100 km. And 100 miles (161 km).
* Path: Path from Cox's Bazar's Inani Beach to Marine Drive to Teknaf Beach.
* Length: 50 kilometers, 100 kilometers and 100 miles (161 kilometers).
* Place of start / end - Inani beach of Cox's Bazar.
* No registration fee.
* Athletes who have completed marathons in all categories will be awarded finisher medals and certificate